Re: [board-discuss] LibreOffice at OSCON & CLS

Hi Jean,

On Wed, 2012-07-18 at 17:12 -0700, Jean Weber wrote:
In a talk on Open Source Community Growth as a User Experience
Problem, the LibreOffice easy hacks page was used as a good example of
doing something right to make it easy for people to join the coding
community, feel empowered, and stay. :-)

        Glad to see our hard-work there appreciated and noticed :-)

My bright green LibreOffice shirt is attracting attention and
questions.

        Good stuff.

I have already picked up a lot of ideas for building and improving the
docs team, from both the Community Leadership Summit and OSCON. I'll
need to draft a plan to put some of these ideas into action, of
course.

        Glad it's going so well :-) hope you're enjoying it.

        All the best,

                Michael.