[board-discuss] Re: [tdf-core] change in membership confirmed by authorities

Now that TDF is fully established, It is time to perform the final step of the
bootstrap process and to have a membership-elected MC.
I that spirit, I hereby resign from the Membership Committee.
I will continue to carry on my MC duty until such time as a duly
elected  Membership Committee is in place.

Norbert