Resignation from the Membership Committee

Now that TDF is fully established, It is time to perform the final step of the
bootstrap process and to have a membership-elected MC.
I that spirit, I hereby resign from the Membership Committee.
I will continue to carry on my MC duty until such time as a duly
elected Membership Committee is in place.
Kind regards
Sophie

Dear Board Members, dear Foundation trustees,

I hereby resign from The Documents Foundation's Membership Committee.

I'm looking forward to see the first full elections of a Membership
Committe as defined in our statues. Thanks to the current (past)
members of the MC and also thanks to the Board members for all the
support.

(Not to forget our trustees, for the contributions to LibreOffice).

best regards,

André Schnabel