[board-discuss] BoD Call on Wednesday

Hello,

this is just a short reminder that the next BoD call will take place this Wednesday, 1500 UTC.

The dial-in details and the agenda are at the usual place in the wiki.

Since I might be on the road at this time, I'd like to ask these deputies to step in for me in the following order, shouldn't I be able to make it:

        - Andreas Mantke
        - Björn Michaelsen
        - Jesus Corrius

I also would like to ask Thorsten to act as Chairman on my behalf, shouldn't I be able to attend the meeting.

Thanks,