TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-06-26

This is a non-binding draft, which does not include advisory board fees.
Empty fields declare either no spending, or amount already booked.

Incoming

Bank account 41.024,54 ¤
PayPal 937,08 ¤

Outgoing recurring fees, extrapolated to the rest of the year

Servers and bandwith -4.571,00 ¤
Mail forwarding service -1.249,50 ¤

SIP line -139,30 ¤
Phone fees
Domain names -678,22 ¤
Membership stiftungen.org
Insurances
Tax advisory (est.) -1.500,00 ¤
Authoritiy fees -150,00 ¤
Authority fees reserve -621,47 ¤

INCOMING TOTAL 41.961,62 ¤
OUTGOING TOTAL -8.909,49 ¤
TOTAL BALANCE 33.052,13 ¤
SAFETY RESERVE -15.000,00 ¤
BUDGET 18.052,13 ¤

Florian Effenberger wrote:

[...]

Dear members, TDF supporters,

please find attached our June 2012 profits & losses report.

I apologize for the German account names, which originate from
tax authorities-mandated forms. Help with translations appreciated.

With best regards,

tdf-2012-06-report.html (14.6 KB)