[board-discuss] BoD minutes from 2012-04-18
find attached the meeting minutes from the BoD meeting on April 18th.
Sorry for the long delay.
This message is to be archived by the BoD and its deputies.
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Date: Wednesday, April 18th, 2012
Location: Phone conference room
Keeper of the minutes: Olivier Hallot (Board of Directors)
Session chair: Florian Effenberger (Chairman of the Board)
Attending: Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Caolán McNamara (Board of
Directors), Charles Schulz (Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger
(Chairman of the Board), Italo Vignoli (Board of Directors), Olivier
Hallot (Board of Directors), Thorsten Behrens (Deputy Chairman of the Board)
Others: Björn Michaelsen, Andreas Mantke, Sophie Gautier, Simon Phipps
Chairman of the Board and Deputy Chairman are in the call. One of them
is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.
The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders
In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of
Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 7 Board of Directors members are attending the call.
The invitation to the call has been in time, fulfilling all formal
The call is quorate.
From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.
1) Italo on Certification:
* Made some last minute changes on the certification program, will send
to the attendees
* It should be clear that TDF is not legally responsible for certified
people's actions. Certify competences but no act on behalf of TDF and
avoid confusion from the legislation
* Announcements next Wednesday, start with certification of developers
* Create a certification committee
* Use LinuxTag for 1st certification meeting, one full day for the task.
* Do not certify someone we don't know about
2) Florian on digital certificate, spending of EUR 30,00
3) Charles Schulz on OSI: Confirmation of the go-ahead and join OSI
4) Thorsten Behrens on Apple Developer program: Request for EUR 160,00
for Apple developer support, will get some developers tools too
Request: Approve all three proposals.
Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals
Decision: The request has been accepted.
5) Andreas Mantke on banks service offers: advise to get other offers
6) Thorsten Behrens on travel policy: will send latest changes to
The meeting adjournes at 15:33 UTC
Meeting minutes approved:
Olivier Hallot, Keeper of the minutes
Florian Effenberger, Session chair
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [board-discuss] BoD minutes from 2012-04-18 · Florian Effenberger
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy