Re: [board-discuss] Travel Expenses Reimbursement Policy

Jean Weber wrote:
I usually search for the lowest cost fare and do a screen capture
to document what I would have paid had I chosen to fly that way
and book on that day. This would fit in with Simon's second
wording suggestion, below, and the probable intent of the rule.

Hi Jean,

yep, I agree. Let's operate on that interpretation, see what other
improvements can be made to the text, and then roll in the change in
bulk. I would think the LibOCon will get us some more scrutiny of
that policy. :)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten