Re: [board-discuss] Travel Expenses Reimbursement Policy

I usually search for the lowest cost fare and do a screen capture to document what I would have
paid had I chosen to fly that way and book on that day. This would fit in with Simon's second
wording suggestion, below, and the probable intent of the rule.

Jean