[board-discuss] budget approvals in today's call

Hello,

as discussed earlier on, Thorsten and I would like to approve budgets in today's call, so we don't have to vote on each and every small expense.

Current plan is to approve budget for 1. administration (office supplies and the like) and 2. infrastructure (servers, IPs, bandwith).

We would like to keep the amount of budgets as low as possible, but if you have a compelling reason to get your own budget, please come up with some numbers in today's call (i.e. how much money is currently spent and what should a budget with some reserve look like). It still needs to be discussed, but we plan to apply budgets quarterly or half-yearly.

Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board