Re: [board-discuss] travel fund request for project weekend

On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 18:05 +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Florian Effenberger wrote:
sorry for being late on this, but I would like to request a travel
funding for my trip to Hof, for organizing this year's German
project weekend. [1]

        +1.

I need to read our travel policy again, but if possible, I would
like to ask for a refund of the amount that would have occured if I
started at my homeplace (74 €), which is lower than the actual
amount occuring (91 €).

Sensible, and thanks for being cost-aware. +1.

        +1

        Thanks :-)

                Michael.