Re: [board-discuss] budget for project weekend

Florian Effenberger wrote:
I expect a total of 9-10 people attending, and while the rooms are
paid by the German association of FrODeV, I'd like to arrange for
some breakfast and some foods or snacks for the participants.

Would the board be willing to approve up to, let's say, 200 €
expenses for that?

+1

Cheers,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board