[board-discuss] travel fund request for project weekend

Hello,

sorry for being late on this, but I would like to request a travel funding for my trip to Hof, for organizing this year's German project weekend. [1]

Going from my hometown to Hof and back via train would cost 37 € per direction, i.e. 74 € in total. This time, I am on the road already, and will go via train from Northern Germany, and then back home. The total costs for that are 91 €.

I need to read our travel policy again, but if possible, I would like to ask for a refund of the amount that would have occured if I started at my homeplace (74 €), which is lower than the actual amount occuring (91 €). If the combination of those trips is a problem, I am also fine with only getting refunded the trip back from Hof to my hometown (37 €).

Thanks for considering,
Florian

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/Projektwochenende

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board