Re: Travel policy & forms (was: Re: [board-discuss] BoD minutes from 2012-05-16)

Thanks Thorsten!

Best,

Charles.
Le 19 juin 2012 02:09, "Thorsten Behrens" <thb@documentfoundation.org> a
écrit :

Florian Effenberger wrote:
5. Travel policy

Request: Approve TDF travel policy as mailed to the board discuss
list on May 16th, 2012

Result of vote: 6 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals

Decision: The TDF travel policy has been approved.

Hi *,

I've now setup some wiki pages with information regarding travel
reimbursals and related materials - referenced from

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Policies

Cheers,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board