Re: [board-discuss] OSCON Expenses

Many thanks all. I'll try to use the Force wisely.

S.

On 18 Jun 2012, at 10:33, Florian Effenberger wrote:

Hello,

The Board of Directors at time of the vote consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order
to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

Result of vote: 6 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The request has been accepted.

This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

Florian