BoD minutes from 2012-05-02

Hello,

find attached the meeting minutes from the BoD meeting on May 2nd. Sorry for the long delay.

This message is to be archived by the BoD and its deputies.

Florian

The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Location: Phone conference room

Keeper of the minutes: Jesús Corrius (Board of Directors Deputy)
Session chair: Florian Effenberger (Chairman of the Board)

Attending: Florian Effenberger (Chairman of the Board), Italo Vignoli (Board of Directors), Andreas Mantke (Board of Directors Deputy), Thorsten Behrens (Deputy Chairman of the Board), Caolán McNamara (Board of Directors), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Jesús Corrius (Board of Directors Deputy)

Representation: Andreas Mantke is representing Olivier Hallot, as confirmed on the public mailing list. Jesús Corrius is representing Charles-H. Schulz.

Chairman of the Board and Deputy Chairman are in the call. One of them is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies.
In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 7 Board of Directors members are attending the call, two of them being represented by a deputy.

The invitation to the call has been in time, fulfilling all formal requirements.

The call is quorate.