[board-discuss] incoming calls

Hello,

the last days, there have been quite some calls to the TDF line. Unfortunately, since I have some other tasks during the day, I wasn't able to answer them, and no voicemail was left.

So, this brings me again to the question of anyone from the board would like to have his phone connected as well? You can have a SIP account, alternatively we can forward via regular phone.

The only limitation is that you should have *no* voicemail, since callers otherwise would leave their TDF messages on your private mailbox.

Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board