[board-discuss] OSCON Expenses

I've asked around and it seems I am the only member of the Membership Committee or Board likely to
be going to OSCON and/or the Community Leadership Summit in Portland, OR, USA in July. I'm
attending at my own expense (well, I am actually getting various organisations to chip in to cover
the costs!)

I'd be happy to act as a proxy for TDF at any meetings or events; would the Board be willing to
cover a couple of nights of hotel expenses in return please?  Maximum cost will be $500 US and I'll
aim to come in well under that.

S.