TDF budget early draft

Hello,

as discussed during one of the last BoD calls, here is an early *draft* of the TDF budget. This draft is by no means binding, and provides only a rough overview. We will update it with a more sophisticated version over time.

Be advised that for various reasons, the budget does *not* contain the advisory board fees. More on that topic during one of our next calls. In addition, the budget only contains current numbers, no estimations. The capital stock of 50.000 €, collected last year, is not part of the budget, since that money is not for spending.

Right now, TDF receives about 2.500 € per month in donations. Thank you very much for your generous support, and for your ongoing donations! It is amazing to see this worldwide, strong support, which helps us to provide independence for the community. You are our heroes! :wink:

Incoming

Bank account: 45.428,70 €
PayPal: 1.249,26 €

INCOMING TOTAL: 46.677,96 €

Outgoing

One-time fees

Contractual obligations: -6.450,00 €
Hackfest travel funding: -1.000,00 €
StartSSL validation: -120,00 €

Recurring fees, extrapolated to one year

Servers and bandwith: -5.450,00 €
Virtual office costs, postage, utilities: -2.285,00 €
SIP line: -199,00 €
Phone fees: -100,00 € (Estimation)
Domain names: -678,22 €
Membership stiftungen.org: -150,00 €
Insurances: -2.000,00 € (Estimation)
Tax advisory: -1.500,00 € (Estimation)
Authoritiy fees: -150,00 €

OUTGOING TOTAL: -20.082,22 €

TOTAL BALANCE: 26.595,74 €

SAFETY RESERVE: -15.000,00 €

BUDGET: 11.595,74 €

Florian

Florian Effenberger wrote:

as discussed during one of the last BoD calls, here is an early
*draft* of the TDF budget. This draft is by no means binding, and
provides only a rough overview. We will update it with a more
sophisticated version over time.

Be advised that for various reasons, the budget does *not* contain
the advisory board fees. More on that topic during one of our next
calls. In addition, the budget only contains current numbers, no
estimations. The capital stock of 50.000 €, collected last year, is
not part of the budget, since that money is not for spending.

Right now, TDF receives about 2.500 € per month in donations. Thank
you very much for your generous support, and for your ongoing
donations! It is amazing to see this worldwide, strong support,
which helps us to provide independence for the community. You are
our heroes! :wink:

Dear members, TDF supporters,

accounting is now fully operational, so in addition to Florian's
budget numbers, let me share monthly profit & loss statements with
you. Please find February and March reports attached. Independent
TDF operations started March 14th with the first PayPal donations,
thus the empty February and comparatively low March numbers.

Transitioning accounting and accounts over from FrODeV was ongoing
until April 1st.

I apologize for the German account names, which originate from
tax authorities-mandated forms. Help with translations appreciated.

Incoming

Bank account: 45.428,70 €
PayPal: 1.249,26 €

INCOMING TOTAL: 46.677,96 €

Outgoing

One-time fees

Contractual obligations: -6.450,00 €
Hackfest travel funding: -1.000,00 €
StartSSL validation: -120,00 €

Recurring fees, extrapolated to one year

Servers and bandwith: -5.450,00 €
Virtual office costs, postage, utilities: -2.285,00 €
SIP line: -199,00 €
Phone fees: -100,00 € (Estimation)
Domain names: -678,22 €
Membership stiftungen.org: -150,00 €
Insurances: -2.000,00 € (Estimation)
Tax advisory: -1.500,00 € (Estimation)
Authoritiy fees: -150,00 €

OUTGOING TOTAL: -20.082,22 €

TOTAL BALANCE: 26.595,74 €

SAFETY RESERVE: -15.000,00 €

BUDGET: 11.595,74 €

Cheers,

tdf-2012-02-report.html (14.6 KB)

tdf-2012-03-report.html (14.6 KB)

Hello,

accounting is now fully operational, so in addition to Florian's
budget numbers, let me share monthly profit & loss statements with
you. Please find February and March reports attached. Independent
TDF operations started March 14th with the first PayPal donations,
thus the empty February and comparatively low March numbers.

thank you very very much, Thorsten, for doing the tedious work of accounting! Your work is really appreciated!

Florian