Re: [board-discuss] next BoD call on Wednesday

Le Mon, 28 May 2012 13:19:34 +0200,
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Hello,

this is a short reminder that our next BoD call takes place on
Wednesday, 1500 UTC. As usual, dial-in details and the editable
agenda can be found on
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

I will not be able to attend this meeting since I am on the road, so
I would like to ask

      1. Thorsten Behrens to act as my deputy chairman

      2. Andreas Mantke, Björn Michaelsen and Jesus Corrius, in
that order, to represent me during the call

Thanks,
Florian

I have a conflicting confcall that day so I will ask as well one deputy
to represent me, knowing that I *might* join in later.

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder & Director, The Document Foundation,