[board-discuss] next BoD call on Wednesday

Hello,

this is a short reminder that our next BoD call takes place on Wednesday, 1500 UTC. As usual, dial-in details and the editable agenda can be found on http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

I will not be able to attend this meeting since I am on the road, so I would like to ask

        1. Thorsten Behrens to act as my deputy chairman

2. Andreas Mantke, Björn Michaelsen and Jesus Corrius, in that order, to represent me during the call

Thanks,

Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board