[board-discuss] membership application/language and supporters

Hi all,

When inviting people in the Dutch language community to consider membership of TDF, two items showed up.

1. Not all active people are familiar enough with the beautiful English language to feel comfortable to use the application page (& related info).
  > has partial translation been considered, and if not, can it be?

2. Not all supporters are active in a way that they feel like applying form membership.
  > the idea 'supportive membership' has been mentioned before.
  Has it been discussed too?

thanks !

--
 - Cor