Re: [board-discuss] budget request: audit of TDF contracts by a tax advisor

Michael Meeks wrote:
      That is a phenomenal expense. I feel rather unhappy spending this much
money without really getting to the bottom of whether it is truly
necessary.

Fair enough, so let me put that on the agenda for the next BoD
call.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten