Re: [board-discuss] budget request: audit of TDF contracts by a tax advisor

On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 17:08 +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
for a few contracts, texts and procedures TDF has setup by now, I'd
like to have a German tax advisor review them for being in
accordance with our charitable status.
For the time being, there are two draft contracts I'd like to have
audited, and I've got a quote for ~1200 EUR max for that work.

        That is a phenomenal expense. I feel rather unhappy spending this much
money without really getting to the bottom of whether it is truly
necessary.

        I'd like to defer this until after the LinuxTag / 3.5.4 release rush to
have some more reading time, and until we've discussed this again
interactively in view of the sum.

        So -1 (for now).

        Thanks,

                Michael.