[board-discuss] budget request: audit of TDF contracts by a tax advisor

Hi there,

for a few contracts, texts and procedures TDF has setup by now, I'd
like to have a German tax advisor review them for being in
accordance with our charitable status.

For the time being, there are two draft contracts I'd like to have
audited, and I've got a quote for ~1200 EUR max for that work.

I'd therefore like the board to approve

 - at this point, a maximum of 1300 EUR -

for reviewing TDF contracts by a German tax advisor.

Regards,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board