Re: [board-discuss] funding for admin weekend

Florian Effenberger wrote:
The total cost for having all the 13 admins in Essen, including
sleeping in the hotel, breakfast and having a lecture room + WiFi,
would be around 840 € for whole weekend.

What do people generally think about that? Does this sound senseful
and would the board be willing to approve let's say 1.000 € in
total, excluding travel fees?

Yes, absolutely. Beyond that, should we fix some travel budget as
well?

Cheers,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board