Re: [board-discuss] TDF Travel Reimbursement Policy

Hi,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2012-05-16 09:56:
please find attached a document with a proposed outline on how TDF
should handle travel reimbursals, and a helpful Calc template for
requesting actual money out of us.

thanks a lot for your and Italos work on this! The only change I propose (sorry for being late here):

- Non-reimbursable are first class tickets
=> I would write that this is only true if the first class ticket is more expensive

Reason: At least with Deutsche Bahn (German railways), sometimes the 2nd class unbound tickets are more expensive than the 1st class date-bound tickets, so economically, it might make more sense to use a 1st class ticket, and we shouldn't exclude that.

Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board