Travel refund for LinuxTag

Hello,

I'd like to ask the board for approving my expenses for my trip to LinuxTag, taking place May 23rd to 27th in Berlin.

Although I do not give a talk, I'd like to attend in order to represent TDF, be at the booth, and also meet some contacts we've been working with during the set-up of our foundation.

Since I am not employed and have no other sponsor, I cannot afford paying the full trip on my own.

A cheap motel is the same price as the LinuxTag hotel when deducting breakfast, so I'd like to stay in the latter one. I expect the total costs of my stay to take approx. 280 ¤ for the hotel plus approx. 140 ¤ for the train, a total of 420 ¤. Payment via SPI would be sufficient for me.

Thanks,
Florian

Florian Effenberger wrote:

I'd like to ask the board for approving my expenses for my trip to
LinuxTag, taking place May 23rd to 27th in Berlin.

I would also like to ask the board for approving my expenses for the
trip to LinuxTag, which will be around 340 Euro, including hotel and
flight ticket. I will be speaking at the ODF event, and I will also meet
other certification committee members for the first meeting.

+1

    Michael.

PS. I loved your budget proposal avoiding the need for excessive voting
here.

+1

    Michael.

Hi,

I would also like to ask the board for approving my expenses for the
trip to LinuxTag, which will be around 340 Euro, including hotel and
flight ticket. I will be speaking at the ODF event, and I will also meet
other certification committee members for the first meeting.

+1

Florian

+1 to all the previous requests.

best,
Charles.

Italo Vignoli wrote:

I would also like to ask the board for approving my expenses for the
trip to LinuxTag, which will be around 340 Euro, including hotel and
flight ticket. I will be speaking at the ODF event, and I will also meet
other certification committee members for the first meeting.

+1

Cheers,

Florian Effenberger wrote:

[...]

- --
Olivier Hallot
+55-21-8822-8812

+1

Florian Effenberger wrote:

I'd like to ask the board for approving my expenses for my trip to
LinuxTag, taking place May 23rd to 27th in Berlin.

I would also like to ask the board for approving my expenses for the
trip to LinuxTag, which will be around 340 Euro, including hotel and
flight ticket. I will be speaking at the ODF event, and I will also meet
other certification committee members for the first meeting.

- --
Olivier Hallot
+55-21-8822-8812

Hello,

The Board of Directors at time of the vote consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

Result of vote:
Italo's request: 5 approvals, 1 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Florian's request: 5 approvals, 1 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: Both requests have been accepted.

This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

Florian