Re: [board-discuss] Travel refund for LinuxTag

Florian Effenberger wrote:
I'd like to ask the board for approving my expenses for my trip to
LinuxTag, taking place May 23rd to 27th in Berlin.

+1

Italo Vignoli wrote:
I would also like to ask the board for approving my expenses for the
trip to LinuxTag, which will be around 340 Euro, including hotel and
flight ticket. I will be speaking at the ODF event, and I will also meet
other certification committee members for the first meeting.

+1

Cheers,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board