Re: [board-discuss] warrants for certain tasks

Florian Effenberger wrote:
For the remainder of your list, I'd probably prefer to run the first
few decisions manually through the whole board.

So you mean posting to the board what someone would decide if he had
authority, and if that fits, we switch to a fixed budget for those
areas in the future as well?

Hi Flo,

yes, why not. I had our earlier process in mind, with a random
request to the board and a vote, but yours is really just the same
but for the requestor always being the prospective budget holder.

Cheers,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board