Re: [board-discuss] Travel refund for LinuxTag - Italo Vignoli

On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 14:05 +0200, Italo Vignoli wrote:
I would also like to ask the board for approving my expenses for the
trip to LinuxTag, which will be around 340 Euro, including hotel and
flight ticket. I will be speaking at the ODF event, and I will also meet
other certification committee members for the first meeting.

        +1

                Michael.