Re: [board-discuss] Travel refund for LinuxTag - Florian Effenberger

On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 12:30 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
costs of my stay to take approx. 280 € for the hotel plus approx. 140 €
for the train, a total of 420 €. Payment via SPI would be sufficient for me.

        +1

                Michael.

PS. I loved your budget proposal avoiding the need for excessive voting
here.