Re: [board-discuss] warrants for certain tasks

Hi,

Florian Effenberger wrote on 2012-05-03 13:26:
since voting on each and every single expense during the BoD calls is a
bit tedious, but required by the statutes, I would like to propose an
alternative solution to make the daily operations a bit easier.

just as an addendum: It might make things more safe if we require two people per area, and both need to agree on expenses, and maybe even make it mandatory that one of the members must be in the BoD.

But that's just brainstorming, I'm not determined on that. :-)

Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board