Re: [board-discuss] Stiftungstag in Erfurt

Hi,

I am considering it, but have to find time first.

Cheers Mike

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 18.04.2012 14:35:
Le Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:01:37 +0200,
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Hello,

is anyone from the board or other TDF officials interested in joining
the "Stiftungstag" in Erfurt, Germany? It's a meeting of many
foundations, organized by the German head association of foundations,
from June 20th to 22nd.

It probably only makes sense for German-speaking attendees, since
that will be the main language. I can't make it, since on the 22nd I
am already on my way to Hof and cannot afford to be away a whole week.

The fee is 250 €, with a discount of 20 € if we book until April 30th
(not including hotel and travel).

Florian

Shouldn't Michael S go?

Best,