MC minutes from 2012-03-19

Hello,

find attached the meeting minutes from the MC meeting on March 19th.

This message is to be archived by the BoD and its deputies.

Florian

Membership Committee Meeting Minutes

March 19, 2012

1. Call to order

    The meeting was scheduled for 17:00 UTC and began at 17:06
    when a sufficient attendance to constitute a quorum was recognized
    by the sesson chair.

2. Roll Call

    Membership Committee Members present:

- Simon Phipps
- Norbert Thiebaud (session chair)

    Membership Committee Deputy present:

- Drew Jensen (representing Fridrich Strba, absent)

    Membership Committee Member absent:

- Sophie Gautier
- André Schnabel
- Fridrich Strba

    Membership Committee Deputy absent:

- Cor Nouws

3. New Members

    WHEREAS, the Membership Committee has received Membership
Applications since the last reviews of the Membership Rolls.
    WHEREAS, the Membership Committee has reviewed theses Applications
in light of the requirement as defined in the Statutes of The Document
Foundation
    IT IS THEREFORE RESOLVED that the following person be granted the
status of Member of The Document Foundation, for a period of 1 (one)
year effective the first day of the second Quarter 2012.

- Michael Bauer
- Cheng-Chia Tseng
- Marcin Zajączkowski
- Yaron Shahrabani
- Michał Newiak
- Milos Sramek
- Donald Evan Rogers
- Yury Tarasievich
- Cristopher M. Penalver
- Philippe Emile Clement
- Winfried Donkers
- Daniel Gonzalez

Approved by unanimous roll call vote.

4. Adjournment

    Meeting adjourned at 17:25 UTC

5. Approval

    WHEREBY, as the chairman of the Membership Committee, Andre
Schnabel
    I THEREFORE APPROVE the preceding meeting minutes.

Hi,

find attached the meeting minutes from the MC meeting on March 19th.

This message is to be archived by the BoD and its deputies.

What about http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Membership_Committee_Meetings#Meeting_Minutes
? I just realized that some minutes are missing there.
Even a link to the minutes-mail in the archive should be added there.

IMHO.
Others?

Volker

Hi Volker

Yes, you are correct the page does need updates. I'll get about doing
that, directly.

Thanks

//drew