[board-discuss] Stiftungstag in Erfurt

Hello,

is anyone from the board or other TDF officials interested in joining the "Stiftungstag" in Erfurt, Germany? It's a meeting of many foundations, organized by the German head association of foundations, from June 20th to 22nd.

It probably only makes sense for German-speaking attendees, since that will be the main language. I can't make it, since on the 22nd I am already on my way to Hof and cannot afford to be away a whole week.

The fee is 250 €, with a discount of 20 € if we book until April 30th (not including hotel and travel).

Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board