[board-discuss] Hamburg HackFest - additional funding request

Hi there,

for the upcoming Hamburg HackFest [1], we managed to solicit some
sponsoring. What's still missing is some on-premise soft drinks &
snacks supply, which I'd like to offer participating members.

I'd therefore ask the board to approve additional funds for
catering, capped at EUR 20 per participating TDF member.

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfest/Hamburg2012

Thanks a lot for your consideration,

--

Thorsten Behrens

       - Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board -