Re: [board-discuss] payment options

Hi Simon,

Simon Phipps wrote on 2012-04-08 15:41:
One more to add to your list is XE Trade (which is part of Western Union). I have used them for
several years. They provide bank-to-bank transfers without any fees (apart from the usual exchange
rate spread of course). I note that SPI uses them for payments too.

http://www.xe.com/xetrade/

thanks for reminding me of that - you mentioned that recently, but I forgot about it, sorry for that.

Do I get it right that XE trade is not for reciving donations, but rather for TDF making payments, e.g. travel refunds?

Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board