Deadlines from the foundation authorities

Hi,

so, I have now finally managed to read the last letter, this time from the foundation authorities.

Same story as earlier on, I have added these deadlines to our shared calendar, but ask all of you to write them down as well, since it's the BoD's responsibility that they are met:

January 30th, 2013:
Organize a BoD meeting with proper invitation for agreeing to the annual financial statement (Jahresabschluss/Kassenbericht)

April 30th, 2013:
Deadline for annual financial statement for foundation authorities (Jahresabschluss/Kassenbericht, same as for tax authorities one month later)

December 31st, 2013:
Remember to send in final tax benefit confirmation to foundation authorities, if available already

In addition, I have added several tasks to the wiki tasks page, but they mostly concern Thorsten and me for the moment.

Thanks,
Florian