[board-discuss] Deadlines and appointments for tax office

Hello everyone,

I have been working on compiling all the deadlines and appointments, and here's the first round from the recent letters of the tax office.

While we might include external consultants for working on these, it is ultimately the BoD's responsibility, so I would like to ask everyone of you to write down these deadlines.

I have added them to our shared calendar as well.

Mo 31. Dez. 2012

End of tax benefit confirmation

Fr 31. Mai 2013
Deadline for annual financial statement for tax office (Jahresabschluss/Kassenbericht)
Deadline for tax declaration for tax office
Deadline for activity report for tax office (Tätigkeitsbericht)

Di 31. Dez. 2013
End of investment income tax benefit (Kapitalertragsteuerabzug)

Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board