[board-discuss] dial-in numbers for conference calls

Hello,

since we now have our own SIP trunk, and I have been privately playing with DDI/DID (direct-dialin) numbers:

Is there still someone from the BoD or MC who has severe issues with dialling in to the confcalls or, or lacking a number in his country? IIRC, Olivier has to use Skype, because the Brazilian number is too far away and thus too expensive?

I found a provider that offers numbers with two channels for 1-3 USD per month, so much cheaper than the original quote I had. While I cannot provide dialin for everyone, at least for those BoD and MC members having issues, I might be able to book numbers and implement call forwarding.