[board-discuss] TDF Budget for 2012 as of 06-Apr

Hello,

attached is the (shortened) TDF Budget for 2012 as of 06-Apr. I'm not sure how often to send out updated plans, but since some payments occured in the meantime, I'm just sending it here. BoD and MC members can see the detailled spreadsheet in the intranet.

Please consider it as a draft, since some quotes for expenses are still missing.

TDF Budget for 2012 as of 06-Apr
This is a non-binding draft, which does not include advisory board fees.

INCOMING TOTAL          39.942,25 €
OUTGOING TOTAL          -12.740,82 €

TOTAL BALANCE           27.201,43 €
SAFETY RESERVE          -15.000,00 €