Re: [board-discuss] BoD call, unavailable today

Hi Olivier,

Am 04.04.2012 11:30, schrieb Olivier Hallot:
Hello

Due to business metting today I may not be available for the call and
therefore I ask one of our deputies to step in, in the following order
of their availability:

Jesus Corriu
Bjoern Michaelsen
Andreas Mankte

Thanks you all

I'll be in the call today and could step in, if Jesus or Björn couldn't
make it.

Regards,
Andreas
--