RRPproxy domain account

Hello,

during the last call, we agreed on transferring the domain contract at DomainDiscount24 from FrODeV to TDF.

In order to be able to organize our domain names more professionally, I came across RRPproxy. They are from the same corporation as DomainDiscount24 (Key-Systems), but targetted at professionals, which we are. :wink: Benefits are that they offer direct APIs and gateways, something which could ease the administration a lot.

Next to taking over the DomainDiscount24 contract, I'd therefore like the BoD to vote on signing a contract with RRPproxy.

The agreements are available at

  https://www.rrpproxy.net/downloads/en/agreement.en.pdf
and
  https://www.rrpproxy.net/downloads/en/nda.en.pdf
and
  https://www.rrpproxy.net/downloads/en/tac.pdf

We have to pay a minimum account balance of 100 USD, but since domain renewals are due soon, that money would be used in time. :slight_smile:

+1 from my side

Thanks,
Florian (who thinks that soon we should issue permissions/warrants for certain tasks, in order to not have to vote on each and every single contract)

Hello,

In order to be able to organize our domain names more professionally, I
came across RRPproxy. They are from the same corporation as
DomainDiscount24 (Key-Systems), but targetted at professionals, which we
are. :wink: Benefits are that they offer direct APIs and gateways,
something which could ease the administration a lot.

Next to taking over the DomainDiscount24 contract, I'd therefore like
the BoD to vote on signing a contract with RRPproxy.

I need some votes on this... :wink:

Florian

So you have my support: +1 :slight_smile:

    Michael.

Michael Meeks wrote:

Next to taking over the DomainDiscount24 contract, I'd therefore like
the BoD to vote on signing a contract with RRPproxy.

I need some votes on this... :wink:

  So you have my support: +1 :slight_smile:

+1

+1