Re: [board-discuss] FYI: money from sales of printed copies of user guides

Hello Jean,

Jean Weber wrote on 2012-03-11 01:40:
This note is for your information; no action necessary.

thank you very much for your kind offer, this is really appreciated! Maybe you are also interested in the current draft for local NGOs, where we try to include local organizations in fundraising for LibreOffice. Charles is working on this. IMHO, it is still a draft, but your feedback would be very much appreciated, of course. :-)