Re: [board-discuss] Minutes of the 21st of March BoD call

Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2012-03-29 14:46:
Please find the minutes of the BoD call of the 21st of March. The wiki
has been updated accordingly.

thanks a lot! I just returned home, so didn't manage to read them yet, but a quick note: In order to be valid, they have to be signed by you as minute taker and me as session chair, in other words, both of us have to confirm.

I will have a look tomorrow, and if I find no mistakes, I will officially approve them on the list here and produce the to-be-archived mail.

Thanks again!