Re: [board-discuss] Seeking endorsement from the TDF Board for this Public appeal document

Dear Kostas, I think that we all agree, in principle, to the contents of
your public pledge to the EU, but unfortunately the request for an
endorsement by TDF has arrived during one of the busiest times of the
short history of the project, as we are really swamped by the foundation
startup duties, and by other projects we have been working for a long
time, such as the certification.

Today is DFD, and this means that we have missed a deadline. I will meet
with FSUG people in Arezzo on Saturday, for the Italian DFD, and we will
discuss on the best way to push the project forward together with the
Greek Association.

Can we have a chat over Skype or Ekiga next week?

Ciao, Italo

Kostas Mousafiris wrote:

we have recently sent over to you a draft proposal for a Public appeal
in favour of Open Standards, of Free software and of LibreOffice, for
the entire structure of European public administration, and we were
requesting for an official endorsement from the TDF Board.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it