[board-discuss] TDF budget early draft

Hello,

as discussed during one of the last BoD calls, here is an early *draft* of the TDF budget. This draft is by no means binding, and provides only a rough overview. We will update it with a more sophisticated version over time.

Be advised that for various reasons, the budget does *not* contain the advisory board fees. More on that topic during one of our next calls. In addition, the budget only contains current numbers, no estimations. The capital stock of 50.000 €, collected last year, is not part of the budget, since that money is not for spending.

Right now, TDF receives about 2.500 € per month in donations. Thank you very much for your generous support, and for your ongoing donations! It is amazing to see this worldwide, strong support, which helps us to provide independence for the community. You are our heroes! ;-)

Incoming

Bank account: 45.428,70 €
PayPal: 1.249,26 €

INCOMING TOTAL: 46.677,96 €

Outgoing

One-time fees

Contractual obligations: -6.450,00 €
Hackfest travel funding: -1.000,00 €
StartSSL validation: -120,00 €

Recurring fees, extrapolated to one year

Servers and bandwith: -5.450,00 €
Virtual office costs, postage, utilities: -2.285,00 €
SIP line: -199,00 €
Phone fees: -100,00 € (Estimation)
Domain names: -678,22 €
Membership stiftungen.org: -150,00 €