Re: [board-discuss] payment service

Hi,

Simon Phipps wrote on 2012-03-25 14:21:
I suspect this is in the context of receiving payments, but there's also the issue of how to make
payments internationally. I use and recommend XE Trade,http://www.xe.com/fx/  - it is inexpensive,
convenient and provides a good degree of control. I noticed that SPI uses it for international
payments too.

we received a detailed list of requirements for international activities and payments from the tax authorities that we need to work through. Then we can check whether services like XE Trade are compliant with that or not - I have no experience on this.