vote on new fixed BoD call time

Hello,

during today's call, we discussed we would like to meet at a new fixed BoD call time, to keep the same local time.

I hereby request:
That the Board of Directors will meet every two weeks on Wednesday via phone, beginning on April 4th, at 1500 UTC. The agenda will be available at the appropriate wiki page. All members of the Board of Directors and everyone interested is invited to join the calls.

+1 from my side

during today's call, we discussed we would like to meet at a new fixed BoD call time, to keep the same local time.

I hereby request:
That the Board of Directors will meet every two weeks on Wednesday via phone, beginning on April 4th, at 1500 UTC. The agenda will be available at the appropriate wiki page. All members of the Board of Directors and everyone interested is invited to join the calls.

+1 from my side

+1 from my side (Deputy)

Andreas

+1.

    Michael.

+1
(noon here)

Hello,

during today's call, we discussed we would like to meet at a new fixed
BoD call time, to keep the same local time.

I hereby request:
That the Board of Directors will meet every two weeks on Wednesday via
phone, beginning on April 4th, at 1500 UTC. The agenda will be available
at the appropriate wiki page. All members of the Board of Directors and
everyone interested is invited to join the calls.

+1 from my side

Florian

- --
Olivier Hallot
+55-21-8822-8812

Florian Effenberger wrote:

I hereby request:
That the Board of Directors will meet every two weeks on Wednesday
via phone, beginning on April 4th, at 1500 UTC. The agenda will be
available at the appropriate wiki page. All members of the Board of
Directors and everyone interested is invited to join the calls.

+1 from me

-- Thorsten, who was actually asking for this change :wink:

+1

+1

Hello,

The Board of Directors at time of the vote consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

Result of vote: 6 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The request has been accepted.

This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

Florian