PayPal account access

Hello,

I have set-up TDF's own PayPal account in the meantime. Via their web interface, I can grant a PayPal account access to individuals. Since this does not involve the same heavy paperwork as with a regular bank account, and PayPal is available in English language, there's no need have it only restricted to Germans.

Anyone from the BoD and its deputies who is interested in getting access, please reply to this message in public. If nobody objects, I will grant you access then.

Be advised that this requires to share your personal address (as in the incorporation documents) and your birthdate (which you need to send me offlist via e-mail in addition) with PayPal. If you are not comfortable with that, no worries, we will anyways also share the numbers on a regular basis.

Florian

Florian Effenberger wrote:

Anyone from the BoD and its deputies who is interested in getting
access, please reply to this message in public.

Hi Florian,

many thanks for taking care of this - can you please grant me
access, I'd need that for accounting.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten